Terms & Conditions
This Competition is Now Closed to New Entries
The promoter is: Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 638 213 948) whose registered office is at Cabrillo Road, Brabham 6055 WA. The competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 16 years or over except employees of Morrina (Autralia) Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Morrina Aus Facebook Post
1.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
2.Closing date for entry will be 5pm on the 7th of February 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a)One entry per person will be entered upon a like of and a comment on the original competition announcement post here Morrina Aus Facebook Post.
b)Comments on re-posts or non original sources will not be included as their visibility is reduced to the administrators.
c)Although we would love you to share the post and tag your friends to spread the word, it is not essential to entry and will not increase your chances of winning.
d)No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Any purchases made will not increase your chance of winning.
e)Entrants must be over 16 years of age and residents of Western Australia.
f)The Prize includes delivery to the Perth Metro Area Only and can not be claimed outside of this area.
g)The Prize Must be claimed between the 2nd of March 2020 and the 18th of December 2020. No Extensions to the prize dates will be offered and the prize become null in-void outside of these dates.
h)The Winner will need to produce a photo ID registered to the delivery address and adhere to the hire terms and conditions at Morrina.com.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as follows: The Prize will be Morrina.com’s Gender Reveal 4m Light and Sound Hire Package for a max of 24 hours from delivery to collection. The Prize includes delivery to the Perth Metro Area Only and can not be claimed outside of this area.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. This Prize is a Hire item at Morrina.com so the winners selected claim dates are also subject to availability.
9. Winners will be chosen: The Winner will be drawn via a facebook live draw on the Morrina Aus Facebook Page on the 9th of February at 3pm. The draw will include all verified entrants from the authorised post by Morrina Aus via facebook as recorded and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
10. The winner will be announced during the Facebook Live draw and notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com .
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
20. Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control or if it is deemed that an entrant is trying to cheat the entrance regulations.